A.C.T.O.R. is looking for 1 European volunteer from Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Portugal or Bulgaria for a 6 month EVS project in Bucharest, the capital of Romania, starting off as soon as possible. The project will last until 27/02/2019.
5 OCTOBER 2018
A.C.T.O.R.’s Mission is to develop the human potential of its beneficiaries (children, youngsters and adults) through their involvement, participation and voluntary work.
The name of this EVS project is European Solidarity Design (in the sense of creation) and this selection will be for the second stage of the project. The fist stage ended at the beginning of July 2018 and the multimedia material you can appreciate in this Call are results of it.
ESD‘s goal is to to develop promotional actions for the new Erasmus + Program European Solidarity Corps targeting youth from the local communities of all organizations involved in this project through the visual communication design.
ESD VOLUNTEER PROFILE
We are looking for an 18-30 years old volunteer who has:
– motivation to live and work in a big European Capital
– motivation to work with youngsters and children (also disadvantage one)
– basic knowledge of English
– interest to Visual Communication, Visual Arts and Multimedia
– interest to psycho-pedagogy and childhood education
– possibility to bring a laptop (if is not possible do not worry 😉)
The activities the volunteer would do are:
– promoting solidarity through non-formal activities based on Visual Practices and Forum Theater sessions with youngsters
– designing and leading Lessons for children in schools and kindergartens about solidarity trough artistic and visual activities
– clinical animation in 4 different hospitals for children
– running Visibility and managing Social Networks of the project posting artworks and movies about solidarity created by themselves and sharing posts related to solidarity
– creating a Toolkit about Visual Practices for solidarity used during the project stage and creating a Magazine that can disseminate the project results
– performing Shadows Theatre spectacles for children on the solidarity topic
Read Volunteering-Infopack-in-A.CT.O.R to understand what the volunteers receive
in Erasmus+ projects like this.