A.C.T.O.R. is looking for 8 European volunteers from Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Portugal and Bulgaria for a 6 month EVS project in Bucharest, the capital of Romania.
Application deadline 30 MAY 2018
The name of this EVS project is European Solidarity Design (in the sense of creation) and this selection will be for the second stage of the project.
ESD‘s goal is to to develop promotional actions for the new Erasmus + Program European Solidarity Corps targeting youth from the local communities of all organizations involved in this project through the visual communication design.
ESD VOLUNTEER PROFILE
We are looking for an 18-30 years old volunteer who has:
– motivation to live and work in a big European Capital
– motivation to work with youngsters and children (also disadvantage one)
– basic knowledge of English
– interest to Visual Communication, Visual Arts and Multimedia
– interest to psycho-pedagogy and childhood education
– possibility to bring a laptop (if is not possible do not worry 😉)
The activities the volunteer would do are:
– promoting solidarity through non-formal activities based on Visual Practices and Forum Theater sessions with youngsters
– designing and leading Lessons for children in schools and kindergartens about solidarity trough artistic and visual activities
– clinical animation in 4 different hospitals for children
– running Visibility and managing Social Networks of the project posting artworks and movies about solidarity created by themselves and sharing posts related to solidarity
– creating a Toolkit about Visual Practices for solidarity used during the project stage and creating a Magazine that can disseminate the project results
– performing Shadows Theatre spectacles for children on the solidarity topic
A.C.T.O.R.’s Mission is to develop the human potential of its beneficiaries (children, youngsters and adults) through their involvement, participation and voluntary work.
Read Volunteering-Infopack-in-A.CT.O.R to understand what the volunteers receive in Erasmus+ projects like this.